BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 days down 362 more to go


The past few days have been really rough, but I can only see it getting easier. Today hasn't been to bad so far. I keep thinking, every day is another day closer to me getting to see Chris again. The hardest part right now is living in my empty house. Seeing his random things around the house, knowing he wont be around for a while. Or looking at Zoë thinking she will be about 6 months when he comes home for his 2 weeks.

My best friend Nicky talked me into playing WoW again. I figured I could drowned my sorrows away playing lol. It was pretty boring to be honest. But at least it took my mind off things for a bit. And it wasn't exactly easy playing AND taking care of Zoë.
Been talking to some of the Army wives the past few days. Trying to get some of us together over the weekend. Thought we could all go see a movie or something. It's always nice having someone around that is going through the same thing as you are and understands.

0 comments: